Database Administrator II, Multiple Openings
Location:Bridgewater, New Jersey
New Datatech is hiring multiple openings for full-time Database Administrator II to work at our Bridgewater, New Jersey office.
· Plan, schedule, and supervise the installation of new databases or system improvements; test programs or databases and correct errors. (15%)
· Monitor and modify database program to increase processing performance using PostgreSQL/SQL Server and other related technologies. (15%)
· Design and implement data models, determine data movement and data access strategy, enhance data availability and recoverability, and ensure standards and performance criteria are followed. (10%)
· Refresh testing and development environment with production copies; review and optimize the work flow charts from programmer team. (15%)
· Provide technology support for further evolution of data analysis and data reporting system for the company's new and existing data warehouses. (15%)
· Create, maintain and implement high availability data solutions to scale database applications. (15%)
· Identify and evaluate database system industry development and provide the strategic database architectural plans with project deliverables. (15%)
· 40hrs/week 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
· At least Master’s Degree in Information System or Business Intelligence & Analytics or related field.
· And two years of work experiences as Database Administrator or a related role,involving each of the following: JIRA, Monday, Redgate, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SSMS, AWS, SQL, ER/Studio, Toad Data Modeler, Visual Studio, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, C#, Python, Linux, Windows Server, Shell and Powershell.
If interested, mail resume with job #dba-187 to New Datatech LLC, Attn: Hongyan Guan, 1200 Route 22 East, Ste. 2000, Bridgewater, NJ 08807.